Today we are going to introduce the 2022 Axe Avenge Pro USSSA (-10) Baseball bat. The 2022 AXE Avenge Pro USSSA drop -10 is a two-piece fully composite Baseball bat. This two-piece bat will govern the USSSA ground this season. The Axe bat is weaving all sorts of technology into these bats.
The new AXE Avenge bat has released on June 16, 2021. The drop -10 size bat is always popular because a group of aged players can use the bats together. These sizing bats can play by 7 to 12 years old players.
We wrote our reviews based on our player’s testing reports and some others baseball players’ opinions who test and publish their analysis reports on different sources. Besides that, we analyze and compare with its previous years’ same series bats and related others bats reviews. So, we hope you’ll get here complete guidelines about the bat.
Before elaborating further on the details review, we want to highlight some facts of our Reviews.
IN A HURRY
OUR TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY
Our Honest Star Rating
2022 Axe Avenge Pro USSSA (-10) Baseball Bat
Why is it better?
- All new technologies added Composite baseball Bat
- Advanced shock-absorbing materials with Amazing sound
- full 12 months replacement warranty with USSSA stamp
VALUE FOR MONEY
Features of 2022 Axe Avenge Pro USSSA (-10) Baseball Bat
- Drop -10 length-to-weight -Ratio
- Barrel Diameter size 2 3/4 inch
- A two-piece, all-composite baseball bat
- Balanced Swing weight
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification Stamp (New Look For 2021 – NTS Tested)
- New charged carbon + composite material is a high-performing and most durable bat. One of the hottest composite materials bat made by AXE.
- New tri-flex Blastwall- Barrel uses two C-shaped slip planes to cover Area where Ball Maybe Struck. Allows the bat like a thinned wall bat and be durable too.
- Newly patented second-generation ergonomic youth Axe-handle designed for youth players to enjoy more speed, power, and consistent contact swing control.
- Vibration connection systems (VCS) combine a collar connection piece, the lightweight flex handle & a vibration-reducing elastomer added to the handle to kill the vibration on contact.
- Trims the thickness of composite materials from both ends of the barrel to create the fastest swing weight, Larger sweet spot, and lighter construction.
- Hyper-Whip lightweight composite carbon fiber end cap removes extra weight from the end of the barrel.
- Black, White & Red Colorway
- Full 1-year manufacturer warranty
Detailed Reviews of 2022 Axe Avenge Pro (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat
The 2022 Axe Avenge Pro USSSA (-10) Baseball bat is a two-piece, all-composite design fancy balanced swing bat. The Avenge pro comes to the new season they introduced the new charged carbon + composite material that will high perform and most durable bat. Axe uses new Tri-flax blast-wall two c-shaped slip plans to cover the area where the Ball Maybe struck that featured will perform like a thin-walled bat and more durable.
Don’t forget its 2nd generation ergonomic Axe handle that will fit with young players’ hands for more speed, power, and better control. Its angled end caps will remove unnecessary weight from the barrel. Apply trims the thickness of composite materials from both ends of the barrel to create the Larger sweet spot, faster swing & lighter construction. Hyper-Whip composite Carbon fiber end cap removes all excess weight from the end of the barrel. Axe is calling this bat a Bomb Dropper that why the defenders will better look at the bats.
Axe offers a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat that means if you buy this bat- you will get a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. If any warranty issues arise within this date, then you will get a replacement from the Axe.
2022 Axe Avenge Pro USSSA (-10) VS 2022 Elite One USSSA (-10) Baseball Bat
Both 2022 Axe new drops -10 USSSA bats released for 2022 season. To compare between these bats- we have found some specific differences that show there. 2022 Avenge Pro USSSA is a two-piece, all-composite baseball bat, but the 2022 Elite One USSSA -10 is a one-piece, all-alloy baseball bat.
The Avenge Pro USSSA featured 2 3 /4 inches Mega Barrel charged carbon + composite barrel, but the 2022 Elite One USSSA featured with Premium MX8™ Alloy barrel. Both Axe USSSA drop -10 bats uses Hyper-Whip lightweight composite carbon fiber end cap, Shock-absorbing Endogrid™ technology to removes vibration, massive barrel, and huge sweet spot. Besides that, both balanced swing bats have USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification Stamp. Another difference in this bat is the different color designs.
We also compare with its previous models that are almost identical same bats except for some upgrades, So if you use the 2021 Axe Avenge Pro USSSA lighter swing weight great sized barrel Baseball Bat. You will love this bat too.
We say as an extra, almost all major league baseball players love Axe Avenge Pro series bats. So, if you are a baseball player or softball player, it’s doesn’t matter- you will love the Axe bats anyhow.
Specifications of 2022 Axe Avenge Pro (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat
|Barrel Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Certification||USSSA BPF 1.15 Certified|
|Year of productions||2022|
|Color-way||Black, White & Red|
|Length of the bat||27/17”0Z, 28/18”oz,29/19”oz,30/20”oz,31”/21oz, 32”/22 oz|
|Warranty||Full 12 Months|
Pros & Cons of 2022 Axe Avenge Pro USSSA (-10) Baseball Bat
- Pop, sound, and great feel
- Great swing weight
- Comfortable and easy to swing
- A wide ages players can use the bat
- New and high technology featured bat make it bomb dropper.
- None yet
Summary of the review of 2022 Axe Avenge Pro (-10) USSSA Baseball Bat
2022 Axe Avenge USSSA (-10) baseball bat is mostly a high-rated technology used bat. Its Vibration Cancelling System (VCS) system combines a collar connection piece between the lightweight flex handle & vibration-reducing elastomer that will absorb or kill all vibration. Axe says this edition Axe Avenge Pro USSSA has the best tech use bat that they made ever. So, this 2022 Axe Avenge Pro USSSA (-10) will be the best baseball bat ever Axe made.