2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat
Do you want to rule in the plate?
We are sure you always want to rule on the plate!
The 2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR (-3) Baseball bat is for you. This one-piece all alloy bat will speed up your hitting capability without sacrificing power. The 2021 VELO ACP BBCOR -3 bat will boost your performance next level.
Rawlings is a giant Baseball bat-producing company. Every season they introduce some popular baseball bat for different league players. In the year 2021, we reviewed some of their bats that are- Rawlings Quatro Pro BBCOR, USSSA & USA Models, DeMarini The Goods One-piece BBCOR, USSSA & USA models, Rawlings 5150 BBCOR, USSSA & USA models, Rawlings VELO, Rawlings Threat, etc baseball bat. So, We assure you will find authentic & important information about these baseball bats.
We designed our reviews with real players testing reports and compare them with the same series of the previous bat and other related bats. Besides that, we follow a few players’ analysis reports.
Before expounding full detailed review, we want to highlight some facts of our review-
IN A HURRY
OUR TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY
Our Honest Star Rating
Rawlings 2021 VELO ACP BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat
Why is it better?
- Both power and contact hitter can swing equally.
- Accelerated carbon performance and balanced swing made it lighter as possible.
- A year replacement warranty with BBCOR certification
VALUE FOR MONEY
Features of 2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat
- Accelerated Carbon Performance (ACP) 2-inches of Carbon Composite Added to the End cap to Create the Lighter Swing Weight Possible.
- Ai909 Alloy Material Offers Thinner Walls to the Lighter Weight and Enhanced Performance Level.
- The Redesign Barrel Profile will Flatter, Longer, and will Trapper into a Thinner Handle.
- Precision Thinner Handle Should Allow for a Better Feel when Gripping the bat and a Better-Controlled Swing.
- Precision Leaser Pop 2.0 Technology Grooved through the Sweet Spot to Increase Barrel Flexibility.
- One-piece, All-alloy Baseball Bat (with Composite End cap)
- Drop to Weight Ratio -3
- 2 5/8 Inches Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight
- BBCOR .50 Certification for High School and College Play
- Navy and Gold Graphics Color-way.
- Legal Play in Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions of Little League
- Full 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty.
Full details Reviews of 2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR (-3) Baseball bat
After a few years later, Rawlings again decided to put a composite material end cap to the VELO bat. This composite end-cap can be prepared this bat with a lighter feel at the barrel end and leads to faster swing speeds from the players. Rawlings has made improvements on the end cap by redesign since last year. This VELO has featured with Accelerated Carbon performance (ACP) end-cap that delivers a 2-inches long end-cap of composite material. This artful redesign end cap with composite material would make the bat lighter & longer than further.
Thanks to its Accelerated Carbon Performance end cap and laser-engineered pop sweet spot, that you will feel the connection between speed and power. As a result, you’ll make explosive contact with more pitches and more runes on games. Furthermore, the VELO ACP’s strong alloy and precision thinner handle gives you the light swing weight, better griping & control, better barrel flex at every contact, and best feeling bat at the games.
One final sentence for this bat- the redesigned barrel profile made the bat longer and flatter barrel shape if you compared it with the previous VELO ACP.
Rawlings knows how to grow their business to become loyal and make happy to their customers. They offer the (12) twelve months warranty to the date of purchase. That means if you buy this bat, find any structural and performance warranty issues, you can get a replacement within the date.
2020 VS 2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat
2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR (-3) baseball bat is almost similar to the previous year’s model BBCOR bat. If we compare between 2020 and 2021 VELO ACP BBCOR bat, we don’t find any difference except color-way and a few upgrades. The 2020 VELO ACP BBCOR was a one-piece hybrid bat featured with 2 inches Accelerated carbon composite end cap, Ai 909 alloy material, pop 2.0 technology for the longer sweet spot, balanced swing speed, and black & silver color graphics.
These all featured also have used the new 2021 Rawlings VELO ACP drop -3 BBCOR bat. Its redesigned barrel profile will make the barrel even longer, flatter, and thinner trapper handle if compared with older models. The newer model VELO ACP color design is navy and gold color graphics.
Specification of 2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat
Pros and Cons of 2021 Rawlings VELO ACP (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat
- Lightest swing feel
- Flatter and longer barrel shape makes easy griping and control
- Smooth color combination
- Better control and feels increase the performance level
- BBCOR Certified with a year warranty
- Still, the bat hasn’t identified any complication
Summary of 2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR Baseball Bat
The 2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR -3 baseball bats redesigned their barrel profile for a longer, lighter, and thinner handle. These redesigned bats more likely for both power and contact hitter. Its balanced swing longer barrel bat controlling easy for every sort of hitters. You probably knew that- Rawlings is a major supplier to major league baseball. So, don’t miss to swing these popular series lowest price BBCOR bats of Rawlings.
2 thoughts on “2021 Rawlings VELO ACP BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat”
Pingback: 2022 Avenge Pro Hybrid (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat - Top Baseball Reviews
Pingback: 2022 Widowmaker (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat
Comments are closed.