2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect is a rear power bat in the drop 10 sizes for youth players. If your young star is ready to increase his hits distance by swinging an end-loaded bat, you can choose this 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect as the best pick.
The Marucci CAT 9 Connect gone to released it’s CAT series bat was the last day of August 2020. This Marucci CAT 9 Connect is designed a two-piece bat with power and end-loaded feel. We are very much excited about this beautiful CAT USSSA drop 10 Bat for its two-piece super smooth rear power-hitting.
Before expounding our details review, we want to highlight some facts of our reviews-
IN A HURRY
OUR TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY
Our Honest Star Rating
2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect -10 Baseball Bat
Why is it better?
Marucci CAT 9 Connect used AZR alloy with a thermal treatment process for better feel, forgiveness, and performance.
The multivariable design creates an expanded sweet zone and a thinner barrel.
Two-piece construction makes a clean, consistent, and traditional feel.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Features of 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect Baseball Bat
- Drop to Weight Ratio -10
- 2 3/4 inches Barrel Diameter.
- End-loaded swing
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Two-piece Hybrid (Alloy Barrel+Composite Handle) Baseball Bat.
- Black, Gray, Red, and Sliver Graphics Colorway.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates an Expanded Sweet Spot and Thinner Barrel Walls that are More Forgiving After off-centered Contact.
- Utilizing Three Stages of the Thermal Treatment Process, the New AZR Alloy for more Microstructure for Better feel, more Forgiveness, and Performance While Maintaining the Same Strength as its Predecessor.
- Outer looking system (OLS) Attaches the Barrel to the Handle from the Outside in, this Provides Stiffest Connection and also Reduced Vibrations.
- Ring-free Barrel Construction Allows for more Barrel Flex and Raises Performances with no dead Spots.
- Power-loaded Results in a Higher M.O.I and End-loaded Feel for Effortless Power.
- Micro-perforated Soft-touch Grip with Extra tack Improves Feel and Control.
- Full 12 Months Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Full Reviews of 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect Baseball Bat
The two-piece Marucci CAT 9 Connect combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened and a three-stage thermal treatment processed AZR alloy baseball bat. On this thermal treatment process, the player will get the bat that has a better feel, more forgiveness, overall a complete upgraded CAT bat if you compare all others past CAT series bats.
The Outer-Locking-System (OLS), attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection while removing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest and smoothest swing. The multi-variable well design creates an extended sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact. Ring-free barrel construction allows more barrel flex and increases performance with no dead spots in the barrel.
If we tell a brief sentence about 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect we can tell- A new material with a Hybrid design and new connection makes a rare power bat for young stars who want to every hit over the fence.
2021 Marucci Cat 9 Connect -10 Vs Marucci CAT 9 USSSA -10
If we compare the 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect -10 with 2021 Marucci CAT 9 USSSA -10 than, we have some similarities and also dissimilarities. The CAT 9 Connect featured with two-piece AZR alloy plus composite handle, OLS Connections system, End-loaded swing, Higher M.O.I and Expanded Sweet spot. On the other hand, Marucci Cat 9 USSSA -10 featured with one-piece alloy design, mid-balanced metal bat, lower M.O.I and a massive sweet spot.
Overall both of the bats have used a three-stage thermal treated alloy but CAT 9 Connect is two-piece and CAT 9 USSSA is a one-piece bat. We hope both bats will get a better preference for the young stars if they can use properly its features.
2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect USSSA Specifications
|Material||Helf & Helf|
|Barrel Diameter||2 3/4” Inches|
|Series||CAT, CAT 9 Connect|
|Certification||Approved for USSSA|
|Year of productions||2021|
|Length of the bat||28”/18 oz, 29”/19 oz, 30”/20 oz, 31”/21 oz|
|Colorway||Black, Gray, Silver & Red|
|Warranty||Full 12 Months|
Pros and Cons of the 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect USSSA Baseball Bat
- Thermal treated alloy Barrel
- Multi-variable design
- Expanded sweet spot
- OLS Connection
- End-loaded swing
- Ring free barrel constructions
- Power loaded barrel gains higher M.O.I
- No break-in-time required.
- Still, there hasn’t any specific question yet.
Summary of the 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect Baseball Bat
AZR-this three latter define the huge advancement of alloy material barrel which goes a thermal treated process to hitting a baseball in real games. This 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect USSSA -10 Bat’s all features are super advanced and special. The end-loaded swing weight made the bats for best preferences for a power hitter. If you wanna expand the hitting distance of your young star order now your one before out of stock.