If you find power-hitting capability & end-loaded feel in a single bat?
The 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR (-3) baseball bat is perfect for you. It has designed for especially ultimate power and an end-loaded feel. The CAT9 Connect BBCOR is best for power hitters and if you want to gains more dingers for your team at an affordable price, it is the best choice for you.
[[Marucci is a top-reputed baseball and softball bat producing company. Every new year Marucci released some top-rated bat for their user in the year 2021, they introduced top-quality CAT9, CAT9 Connect series bats. This CAT9 series Baseball bats have all BBCOR, USSSA & USA baseball League bats with every size level. As a baseball player, if you like to swing with balanced, power hits or end-loaded feel bats, you will find it here. If you love to play with the Marucci bats for the new season, you can quick-a-look at our non-paid reviews here.]]
Before expounding on the full details review, we want to highlight some facts of our review
IN A HURRY
OUR TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY
Our Honest Star Rating
2021 Marucci CAT9 Connect (-3) BBCOR Baseball Bat
Why is it better?
- Thermally treated alloy with most advanced premium technology featured bat
- The first time used a unique outer locking connection (OLS) system made it stiffer fell.
- Preferable for a power hitter.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Features of 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR Baseball Bat
- 2 5/8 inches barrel diameter
- Drop to weight ratio -3
- End-loaded swing weight feels.
- Two-piece Hybrid (Alloy barrel and carbon composite handle) Baseball Bat
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process that offers a more responsive microstructure for better fell, more forgiveness, and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor.
- A one-a-kind outer locking system attaches the barrel to the composite handle from the outside, creating the stiffest connection while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact.
- Longitudinal grab systems (LGSTM) implemented to across the thickest part of the barrel wall far an excess weight reduction while also increasing flexibility for increased performance of the bat.
- The multi-variable wall design creates a wall expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact.
- Ring-free barrel construction allows more barrel flex and increases performance with no “dead” spots.
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher MOI and end-loaded feel for effortless power.
- The professionally inspired handle has a removable trapper and ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control & comfort.
- The micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves and controls. This CAT9 comes standard with a black 1.75 mm.
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause a slight deviation from the listed weight.
- Black, Grey, and Red color graphics
- BBCOR Certified for high school and collegiate play.
- Legal play for intermediate (50-70) and junior league division.
- Full-twelve (12) Months Manufacturer Warranty.
Full-Reviews of 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat
Marucci does not rest on its past laurels, and they strove to create an even batter bat with this CAT9 CONNECT. They have introduced three new dynamic advancements that will certainly turn in to pick position, which helps win the diamond position of the seasons.
These three advancements are- 1) The new AZR-alloy, 2) Longitudinal Groove System (LGS), 3) Outer Locking system. The AZR-alloy endures a 3-step thermal treatment process that results from an alloy barrel feels better, more forgiving & performs better. The longitudinal groove systems (LGS)are implemented to the fattest part of the bat and remove excess weight. The outer-locking system attaches the handle and barrel in a unique system from the “outside-in” You will notice a larger locking connection piece on the bat that ensures an outstanding stiffness and blocking all sorts of vibrations.
These all now technology wrapped together on the two-piece, hybrid design bat that-painted with a sleek black design with red colorway.
Marucci is a reputed bat producer company and performs long years with a batter market reputation. They know how to satisfy the customers. They certainly cover a twelve months warranty period for this bat. So, if you find any warranty issues within 12 months from the date of purchase, you will get replaced by the bat by completing the warranty paperwork.
2021 Marucci CAT9 vs CAT9 Connect BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat
Both Marucci CAT9 and CAT9 Connect baseball bats barrel profile is very similar because of the same barrel. To measure the bat’s swing 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR is identically heavier than the CAT9 BBCOR Baseball bat. Marucci CAT9 BBCOR is a balanced swing weight bat, but CAT9 Connect BBCOR is an end-loaded swing bat.
The big difference between CAT9 BBCOR and CAT9 CONNECT BBCOR bats is CAT9 Connect BBCOR two-piece hybrid bat (alloy Barrel & composite handle)connected with an Outer Locking system. On the other side, CAT9 BBCOR is an all-alloy one-piece baseball bat with that fancy little knob, but CAT9 CONNECT BBCOR hasn’t any knob. Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR bat has to remove hand sting with its knob, but CAT9 Connect BBCOR sting remove with its new OLS-connection system. Besides that, all other features are almost the same. The Cat 9 -3 BBCOR bat has the balanced swing feels bats, but the 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR (-3) bat is an end-loaded baseball bat.
We compare the CAT8 lines with the CAT9 BBCOR Baseball bat. The CAT8 has featured with AZ105 alloy, and CAT9 BBCOR has featured with AZR-alloy. The CAT9 Connect BBCOR and CAT8 LINE Connection design has differences. Besides that, both bats have different sounds as well.
Specifications of 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR Baseball Bat
Pros and Cons of the 2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat
- Almost zero vibration and great pop
- Unique & Great sound
- Minimal hand sting
- Featured with ultimate technology
- An end-loaded bat that’s will preferable for heavy player
- Still no reminders
Summary of the 2021 Marucci CAT9 Connect BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat
The CAT9 Connect BBCOR has developed with its one-a-kind technological advancement. The CAT9 Connect utilizes the same super-strong, super-responsive AZR-alloy, ring-free, multi-variable wall barrel design, and Longitudinal Groove System- Combining these three advanced technologies, the CAT9 Connect will be a force at the plate. Besides that, the first time implemented outer locking system (OLS) to connect two-piece bat from the outside makes it unique from all other two-piece bats. So, if you like to power hit, we hope it will be the best end-loaded bat choice for you.
1 thought on “2021 Marucci CAT 9 Connect BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat”
Pingback: 2022 Avenge Pro Composite BBCOR (-3) Baseball Bat - Top Baseball Reviews
Comments are closed.