2021 Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR is long-awaited bat, its now on Marucci’s site on 21st, August 2020 and the latest update is it will release on 31st August. This 2021 CAT 9 is an almost same great barrel bat with new alloy, and the same AV2-knob found on previous CAT 8. The new Marucci CAT 9 will have come in with two versions that are USSSA and BBCOR. The new Marucci CAT 9 crafted using Marucci’s newest AZR aluminum.
The Upcoming Marucci CAT 9 is loaded with some innovation, and it is rocking the BBCOR world again. Booked your BBCOR bat on the Marucci’s site today.
Before expounding details review, we want to highlight some facts of our reviews-
IN A HURRY
OUR TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY
Our Honest Star Rating
2021 Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR Baseball Bat
Why is it better?
Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR used AZR alloy while utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process for better feel, forgiveness, and performance.
2.The multivariable design creates an extended sweet zone and a thinner barrel.
3.One-piece construction makes a clean, consistent, and traditional feel.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Features of 2021 Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR Baseball Bat
- The new AZR alloy utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process that offers a more responsive microstructure for better fell, more forgiveness, and more performance while maintaining the same strength to its previous versions.
- A Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) is utilized across the thickest sections of the barrel wall to remove excess weight and also increasing flexibility for increased performing zone.
- The multi-variable design creates a wall expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls which are more forgiving after off-centered contact.
- The second generation AV2 anti-vibration knob featured and upgraded, finely tuned harmonic damping system for better feel and less negative feedback.
- Ring-free barrel construction allows more barrel flex and increases performance with no dead spots.
- A one-piece alloy construction provides clean, consistent, and traditional smooth swing.
- Precision-balanced barrel outcomes in a lower M.O.I and balanced feel for precision control.
- Professionally inspired handle featured a removable trapper & ergonomic knob shape for better control and comfort.
- 2 5/8 inches barrel diameter
- Balanced swing feels.
- Black, Silver, and Red color-way.
- BBCOR Certified for high school and collegiate play.
- Legal play for intermediate (50-70) and junior league division.
- Full 12 Months Warranty.
Full Reviews of 2021 Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR Baseball Bat
The most popular Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR will be released with some fascinating advancement. First of all, the new AZR alloy is included which is undergone a 3-stage thermal treatment system. In this treatment process, the new alloy should deliver the trifecta of better feel, more performance, and forgiveness. Besides that, the AZR material should still show that similar impressive strength, that we always expect from other CAT Bats.
The Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) is utilized across the thickest section of the barrel wall to remove excess weight, and increasing the flexibility of the barrel. This LGS system ultimately bumps-up the performance of the ball off the bat. Mostly these two fabulous features wrapped up in one-piece alloy design CAT bats that so many players come to love.
The multi-variable design creates a wall expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls which are more forgiving after off-centered contact of the ball. The second-generation anti-vibration knob technology featured, upgraded, and finally tuned harmonic damping system for better feel and less negative feedback.
CAT 8 Vs CAT 9 BBCOR Baseball Bats
To compare with Marucci CAT 8 with Marucci CAT 9 is almost similar. But Marucci Cat 9 comes with an upgraded alloy as compared to CAT 8. They changed some things to make it more durable and a little thinner. They are still using multivariable wall thickness in both CAT 8 and new CAT 9. The multivariable wall thickness means they thin out different parts of the barrel to extend the length of the sweet spot and it also keeps the center of the barrel under the limit.
Some Others Comparable Baseball Bat
If we going to compare with the new Marucci CAT 9 there has some most performing bat name will come, we consider that are – Louisville Slugger, Victus Vandal, Rawlings VELO, and Warstic Hawk. These bats are a single-piece aluminum bat and decent barrel sized. The Louisville Slugger solo swings lighter, and the Vandal wrings your hands more. Some of the analysts might consider Rawlings VELO as a reasonable comparison. All of these bats have reasonable wall thickness and extended sweet spot of the barrel. This comparison is based on Marucci CAT 9 with other mentioned bats.
Specifications of 2021 Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR
|Barrel Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Series||CAT, CAT 9|
|Certification||BBCOR Baseball Certified|
|Year of productions||2021|
|Length of the bat||30”/27oz, 31”/28oz, 32”/29oz, 33”/30 oz, 33.5”/30.5 oz 34”/31oz,|
|Colorway||Black & Lime Green|
|Warranty||Full 12 Months|
Pros and Cons of the 2021 Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR Baseball Bat
- New AZR alloy which makes three thermal treatments as results in more performances and forgiveness.
- No “dead” spots and super-enhanced performance.
- Use LGS features to remove excess weight and better flexibility.
- Expended sweet spot.
- Lower M.O.I with better precision, and smooth control
- AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded for better feel.
- An Ergonomic Knob Shape for More Top-Hand Control & Comfort.
- BBCOR certified with 12 months warranty.
- Still no reminders.
Summary of the 2021 Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR Baseball Bat
2021 Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR baseball bat is one of the most popular bats of their history. They include all latest and impressive features of this new outstanding CAT latest serious bat. Overall, if you wanna use more extended, more forgiveness, and most performing BBCOR Bat the booked your pre-order now on Marucci’s site because 31st August 2020 will release on the market.